Saturday, June 13, 2009

History Channel Party for my Dad!









Here are some photos of the "Red Carpet, V.I.P. Debut" party we had for my father! He is a civil engineering professor at Colorado State University and was featured twice on the History Channel's Life After People. This was a huge accomplishment, and a great opportunity to throw a fabulous party!

I planned the party myself (which I'm pretty proud about!) and we brought in actual old movie theater seating, and movie reels for decoration!
We had other fun lounge seating we brought in from Design Works by Dave and Mike....Statice Floral did amazing floral arrangements...over twenty for our wall of windows, and others for cocktail tables!

And of course cuisine.....we had fantastic food, and a bar provided by Occasions by Sandy catering...including kobe beef sliders, lobster mac 'n' cheese, a popcorn bar for the show and a "Tinsel Town Tini"! They did an amazing job! It was a great evening, and a great way to honor my dad..and of course in the midst of everything I forgot to get a shot of the actual red carpet...we had a 25ft. red carpet outside the door with velvet ropes and all! What a great night!!!

No comments: